I can honestly say that I am glad to be back home in San Antonio. Erica and I got back to San Antonio at 9:00pm today after being in the DFW metroplex since Monday. We had the WORST luck thru the entire trip.
1. We leave San Antonio late because the signature pad doesn't work and we needed one a.s.a.p
2. Erica tried updating the database (everything we do is electronic) and her screen blacked out
3. Texas Insurance Dept. tells me that I have to wait another week to check on my license (its already been a month!!)
4. We have to postpone 1 group to take the computer to be fixed
5. Best Buy says they can fix the computer in 3 hours or less
6. We have to postpone the 2nd group
7. Best Buy hasn't fixed the computer 4 hours later
8. Best Buy puts the computer back together in the same shape that it was brought in (now 6 hrs.)
9. It is pouring outside (flooding/downpour)
10. We have to cancel the postponed groups
11. Can't get anything done in DFW, decide to leave Wed. Am
12. Have to stop by 2 auto shops to drop by forms
13. Leave DFW at 5pm Wed. Night after seeing 30 mechanics that want to make minimal changes.
Sorry, I needed to vent. Needless to say I am happy to be home with Jason and my dogs. Goodnight! (sidenote: no matter how bad the trip was I loved seeing my Family)
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Julie,
You may want to try calling your state rep to check on your insurance license. There's a small chance they will be able to get it through a little faster for you. If you'd like to give that a try, you can go to http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/ and enter in your info. That will give you who your state rep is and how to contact them. From there, I'd just call, tell them the situation, and ask if they would call TDI governmental relations for you to check on the status. They may not be able to speed it up, but it could be worth a shot! :) Good luck to you and Jason!
Post a Comment