I know it has been a while since I have posted so I will try to catch every one up on our lives over the past week. Last weekend Jason and I went to Abilene to visit Jeff and Hayley and for an interview. Here is how the past few days have worked...
Last Friday: Jason gets a chance for an interview in Abilene with Bank of America
Saturday: After working a bit, we drive to Abilene to surprise Jeff for his B-day
Sunday: We look for houses in Abilene
Monday: Jason interviews with Bank of America in Abilene and Cintas in Midland (for Abilene)/ We meet with a Abilene Realtor to figure out how buying the house we want would work
Tuesday: We leave at 5:45am to drive back to San Antonio, We put our house on the market at 9:00 pm after meeting with our Realtors
Wednesday: Jason's final interview with Cintas at 4:00pm
This just gives you an idea of how crazy our lives are right now. So far we have three good job opportunities in Abilene. We are hoping that Cintas will work out because it is a great company to work for and the pay is higher. The other two companies are with Bank of America and a Land Leasing Job selling Wind Turbines. Things are starting to look up and are moving quickly! Please keep us in your prayers...Jason still has one final phone interview with Cintas today and we have a long ways to go.
ps. If you need to buy a house we can make you a deal ;)
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hey what is up with my closest friends living in Abilene? I hope everything works out. Yes Caleb is right I would like it if you were closer!!
Post a Comment