Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I take it back....

I know I asked for lots of rain earlier in my blogs but I have changed my mind. Enough is enough. I honestly can't tell you the last day we had that was sunny.
Jason has been keeping in close contact with our Realtors (Abilene and San Antonio). Our Realtor in San Antonio told Jason that houses aren't showing much in San Antonio due to the heavy downpours we've been experiencing, another reason the rain needs to go away. We were also told that the couple that viewed our house twice will be making a decision by the end of the week (it is between our house and another house).
We heard from our realtor in Abilene that "our dream" house will run out of its current contract July 31st. That is good/bad news. We have to have a contract on our house in order to bid on the "dream house." There is another couple that is also interested in the house.
Jason leaves on Thursday for Abilene and I'll be in San Antonio to wait with the house and dogs for a while. Please keep praying for our house to sell and it to be quick!

No comments: