Saturday, July 21, 2007

what a day....

Around 8:00 o'clock this morning I decided to go to CVS to get my prescription filled. It was pouring outside but thought I would go ahead and run my errand, after all, it has rained here for the past few days. While I was driving down the road I hit one of the giant potholes (this particular street is covered with them). I know some of you are thinking why didn't you go around the pothole, keep in mind it was pouring and they are difficult to see because of the puddles. By the time I reached CVS thirty seconds later I realized something wasn't right with my car. Oh yes...I managed to have not one but two flat tires. Jason and I spent all morning switching out tires and taking them to Discount Tire. During this whole ordeal we got a call from a realtor to show our house at 3:00 (to the same people that saw it yesterday). We were excited they were going to show the house but had to hurry to get things all lined up. We are hoping that the people that saw it will make an offer. However, the pessimist inside of me says, don't get your hopes up it has only been on the market for 4 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Julie,
Just exactly how much work did you do changing that tire in a driving rainstorm?????? We had a little rain in Waco today, but not like ya'll.
Unca Steve

Anonymous said...

I hate days like that.
I hope they buy the house!