10 years ago
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I got a job!!
I was offered a job yesterday working for an insurance company in Abilene and accepted their offer. The pay is a lot more than I was making in San Antonio and more than I imagined earning in Abilene. I officially start work next Tuesday but will go in to the office a few days this week to create a powerpoint presentation for the boss. Jason and I are relieved and happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HEY JULIE--WAY TO GO GIRL...WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND JASON...CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE YOUR NEW HOUSE...HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW JOB AND BEING BACK IN ABILENE... WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES...
Way to go girl! Congrats from Unca Steve and Aunt Jany.....sorry you can't get away from your MIL even though she's way over there across the Pacific, eh? ha ha (ooh, I hope she reads this).
Congrats again and I hope you will enjoy working there.
Congrats on the new job!
Congrats!! I am so glad something worked out. I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment