Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Jason and I had a really good time in Arlington for my birthday. Boomer slowed things down on Friday so we had to wait a couple hours for him to do his thing. (He decided to get in the trash and proceeded to eat a whole chocolate bar. I had to pour 2 1/2 tablespoons down his throat to get him to throw it up). Saturday my mom and I had a fun shopping at the mall and Jason and my dad had fun shopping at Cabelas. Saturday night we all went to the Dallas Mavericks Game and had a good time. We have 2 seats on the 3rd row and 2 seats a few rows back, I ended up switching seats with my dad because the crowd on the 4th row was out of control. For those of you that watch The Hills, Justin Bobby sat behind us at the Mavs game and was the drunk who was out of control. Special times, he even spit some of his beer on Jason, he wasn't happy about it. Sunday we woke up and my parents gave me my birthday present, it was a card and a picture of the Louis Vuitton that I have been wanting. Needless to say I was ecstatic and decided that I needed to pick up my Louis Vuitton rather than going to the Dallas Cowboys Game. After church and eating at Texas De Brazil for lunch we went our separate ways. Jason got to take Cody to the game (with my dad) and my mom and I went to the Galleria. Overall Jason and I had a great time visiting my family and hanging out with them!

3 comments:

Prissy Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prissy Petals said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!! It sounds like ya'll had so much fun. First of all, I'm so glad that Boomer is okay...poor thing..I bet he never gets in the trash again in order to avoid all of the liquid that was fed to him!! Secondly, I'm so excited that you got a Louie:) I love mine!!! I think I need to add to my collection too!! Which one did you get? I really want the Batignolles Horizontal...it's so cute!!! Anyhoo...I agree with your decision...hmm...go get a Louie vs. going to the Cowboys game...:) hehe....And thirdly...what in the world was Justin Bobby doing at the Mav's game???? That is pretty cool that he sat by ya'll but he seems to be really Gross and Yucky...eew...I would of paid to see Jason's reaction to his filth landing on him hehe:) Well, I guess he is really the way he is on t.v....gross and annoying! I'm glad ya'll had a great time and we'll have to get together again really soon! Have a great Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before:) Tell Jason we said hi!!

Tiffany said...

happy late bday. glad you had a good one. let's get together soon!