Jason and I had fun handing out candy to the treak or treaters, no matter what he says. I ended up having a bad sinus headache around 8:30 and had to go to bed a little early. Most of the trick or treaters had already visited so I felt that it was safe to go to sleep. I loved all of the cute kids and their cute costumes. I dressed up like a fairy princess and Jason was the prince. All the kids loved our costumes. My favorite was a little girl around 2 1/2 that peeked around the corner of the door in her cute little pumpkin costume and said, "hey your a buttafly (she said it so cute)". I responded by saying, "Yes I am a butterfly and you are a cute pumpkin." The little girl looked at herself and said "Yes I am". Hahaha she was too cute, after giving her candy she told me thank you buttafly. When we closed the door Jason responded with, "you aren't a butterfly." I quickly said, "that kid was so cute, I'll be what ever she wants me to be."



5 comments:
POST A PICTURE OF JASON!!!!!!!
Jasons pictures that he thought we're funny aren't appropriate for a public blog, think of a 7th grader thinking he is funny stuff.
uncool Julie...uncool
you may think you're cool but you're SNOT - OHHHHHHHHH BUSTED:)hows that for 7th grade
oh jason.....i've got some empty seats 1st/2nd period if you want to come join us....looks as if you will fit right in....!
Wow, I have not seen you in forever! You guys look really happy. Your pups are cute. That's what Layla calls them, pups. Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment