Sunday, June 24, 2007

busy busy!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I stayed busy this week helping Erica (my boss) enroll a few businesses. (Still haven't received my license from the State, please pray that it comes quickly so that I can make more money!) Jason is stayed busy this week with work and applying for new jobs. Here is a cute picture of Jason...





Friday, Jason and I watched "Because I Said So" on Pay per View. It was the second time I had watched it and I love it! Jason wanted the "big couch" because he has longer legs and I was stuck with the "small couch." By the end of the night I was squished on the little couch with BOTH the dogs.....but I didn't mind :)

Saturday, Jason and I went to Outback for a special event for friends. Since, our friend Samantha works there she invited us :) We ended up winning a $45.00 gift certificate in the raffle :) It couldn't have come at a better time for us. That night we went over to Robert and Samantha's House to play a good game of Life. We laughed and laughed. I forgot how much fun old games are!

Next week I am going to DFW with Erica to enroll a few businesses in North Texas. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. We will be leaving on Monday after work and coming back to San Antonio probably Wednesday Night. (I'll get to stay with my family while I'm there so I'm pretty excited about the trip :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: