I'll start off by saying, "It is HOT in MEXICO!" (From here on out, San Antonio will be referred to as Mexico). Life is good right now...I recently passed my Life and Health Exam for Insurance and I am currently waiting to receive my Official Insurance License and Agent number from Colonial Life. After I receive the license and agent number I will be able to Enroll people at various businesses for Supplemental Insurance (various life insurance, cancer insurance, accident insurance, medical bridge, and critical illness.) I will be working on commission which will be a bit scary but hopefully beneficial.
Jason is currently looking for a new job. (his current job has not followed thru with their promise for a pay increase....multiple times). Jason really would like to be a pharmaceutical rep but the market is very tough. It is a very very competitive field that is almost impossible to land with out knowing someone. Jason has a great outlook on interviewing and applying for the positions and is really doing a great job. Don't get me wrong, he does get discouraged but that is only to be expected when you put that much effort and time into something. I am so proud of his perseverance and I know that God will provide him with the perfect job when the time comes. (Cross your fingers that God feels that we should live in Austin...I could only hope to live a little furthur north of the border).
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment