Thursday, July 26, 2007

stupid RAIN GO AWAY

Today we got a call to show the house from 4:30-6. My first thought was yippee! My second thought was, "well crap, what am I going to do with the dogs for an hr. and a half." Jason helped me clean the house and get the dogs loaded before he left. I got in the car and drove around pointlessly for 45 minutes. I finally decided to go to Sonic near our house since the sky looked like it was going to storm...again. I finally stalled a little more time there and decided to drive home in the now heavy downpour. While driving in the awful rain I got a call from the showing agency saying the agent had cancelled the showing of our house today (due to the once again flash flooding). "Thanks for the call..an hour and fifteen minutes LATER! ugh... on a slightly different note....Jason moved to Abilene today without me :( He will be living with Jeff and Hayley for a while until we can sell the house (he starts his new job tomorrow). Please pray that we will sell the house soon so that I can move up there!

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Hey Julie! Glad to find your blog via Caleb's reference. Your wedding was very beautiful! Thanks for blogging and keeping us up to date!

Steve

Anonymous said...

That's rough, I hope you are doing okay. I am glad that you are moving closer!! Now I can visit you. I hope you sell the house soon. Call me when you get to move.