Saturday, July 28, 2007

No offer yet...

Yesterday I got a call to show the house. We haven't heard any feedback on the showing as of now. Today it was sunny and I didn't get any calls to show it. Did I mention how much I hate selling a house. I am bored just sitting here waiting for people to call. Work is pretty much none existent since they know i'll be moving soon.
On a similar note, I will be going to Arlington Monday for the next two weeks. My family is going on vacation and I have offered to stay at the house and keep their dogs too. I am excited about having a change of scenery and visiting friends :) The plan is that I will stay there till the 12th and then go to Abilene to, hopefully, work. I have to get everything lined up for work within the next two weeks. I have a couple job offers but need one that will start immediately.
Those of you that know me know that I am organized and love to plan. I believe God is testing me and my patience with all of this...It is impossible to plan for life right now. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are coming to visit!!!! YEAH!! I have missed you and can't wait to see you. I hope you have a safe trip!! Love ya and see you soon.