I have been in Arlington keeping all of the dogs, watching the movie channels, and eating the name brand food my mom bought for me. I LOVE IT. I have had quite the little vacation here and have really enjoyed it.
Today I left at 7:00 am to go to Abilene for an interview with an insurance agency. The interview went well and I will be meeting with them next week for a second interview. I also found out another lead for a substitute teaching position in the fall.
Thankfully Audria went with me to Abilene today...we were back in Arlington by 6:00 so it was nice to have someone to share the ride with! We had fun shopping and eating lunch... I'm going to get her and Caleb to move to Abilene...and Carl and Trisha :)
We found out today that our loan is processing and going well. We actually are going to be able to close on the 17th rather the 21st. Regarding our house in San Antonio, we are still showing it so that is good. If we don't get any bites by the end of the week we will throw an incentive with the house or lower the price. We officially move to Abilene this weekend and we are so excited! I can't wait to have it over with and settle down in a new place....By the way... God must have a sense of humor, I will be moving back to Abilene exactly (Aug. 12) one year after moving from Abilene (and thinking it was the worst place on earth). Funny how things change.
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment