Saturday, August 4, 2007

babies babies babies

Today Jason and I got a chance to visit Suzanne at the hospital. We were also able to go down to the NICU to see Ethan, Savannah, Ben, and Andrew. They are the cutest little babies I've ever seen. The babies are so cute and have the smallest little fingers and toes. We were able to actually go into the NICU and stand next to the incubators, it was neat. Suzanne is doing good and looks great. She had her blood transfusion yesterday and said she is feeling better. The babies still have a ways to go before they can go home so please keep the Steece Family in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is doing well! The babies must be tiny.

Anonymous said...

You bet they are cute! They take after your MIL's big brother of course......ha ha.

Hope ya'll settle into Abilene without any troubles, nice house. Collin & Ashley have just bought them a house in Arlington.

Your Unca Steve