Monday, August 27, 2007

just a few pics...



here are a few pics of the house...i really want to have more of the rooms finished before I put the rest of them up....





This is a picture of our sad back yard. Turfallo will be planted in a week or so.














Jason's new best friend. I have to admit I like it a lot more than I thought I would...Its tilted which makes it easier to view.






A picture of our new flower bed. It looks a little small from a distance but it will grow, hopefully. I picked out all the plants and picked types that are hard to kill....there is a dozen jasmine plants, a dozen pentas, 3 carissa holly bushes, and two i don't know but they looked good and are tough.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I like "hard to kill" plants! I'm the worst at keeping plants alive! I can't wait to see what your backyard "after" picture will look like!

Tiffany said...

Cute cute! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

You got the TV!!! See I knew you would get your way!!