My coworker and I were talking last week and she has three dogs that shed a lot. She said that her housekeeper told her that she needed to buy this special vacuum that works well for picking up dog hair. I was curious because our vacuums are lasting only a few years because of all the wear and tear from pet hair. She recommended the Dyson Animal, it specializes in picking up dog hair and has a great amount of suction....

Jason and I decided to check it out so we bought the Dyson Animal. I LOVE IT....I can't explain
to you how much dog hair I vacuumed up! So far I have been very satisfied with the new investment ! I know I live an exciting life ;)
2 comments:
I have a friend that got that vacuum and she LOVES it! Since we have mostly hardwood floors...I just couldn't see spending that much...but if you have mostly carpets I think it's worth it! You'll have to let us know if it's still kickin' 5 years from now.
you know we're old when we get really excited about appliances.....but - I've decided you're a huge dork:) 42 mi
Post a Comment