Monday, September 10, 2007

It's only Monday....

*Mistake* Papa is scheduled to have a consultation Wednesday not the surgery. He has to have his doctors appointment before they can schedule the surgery. Isn't that ridiculous?! Hang in their Papa! By the way...Remember how you magically made quarters come out of my ears?! I'll always remember that :) I can't wait till I have kids someday and you can pull quarters out of their ears!

Tomorrow we close on the house in San Antonio...THANK GOODNESS. We have the most worthless realtors ever and were are ready to be done with them. When we arrived at our old house the air conditioner was on 65!!! The inspector had turned the air on 65 and the realtors didn't bother checking on the house after he left, three weeks ago. We were outraged. They also had someone clean our house (we paid them 75 dollars) and made us pay 20 dollars for cleaning supplies, they didn't even leave us the cleaning supplies. Ridiculous. Just glad its going to be over.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey girl....let's get together this weekend....Thinking of your Papa...and thanking goodness your house stuff is over! I remember those days....it's just all stress!