Jason staring at the rides
like a little kid.
Jason loved the
Fried Pickles!
I finally got to try a
Candy Apple!
The Fried Snickers was
okay, tasted like a donut
pastry.
Does anyone remember this
kid coaster? It used to be inside
a place in Arlington and you could
have bday parties there. I used to
LOVE IT.
*Update on Papa*
He was admitted into the hospital on Tuesday and ended up having gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. (I was right after all :) He is still in the hospital recuperating but is doing a lot better. Thanks for the prayers!


2 comments:
We went to the fair and I got a candy apple too! They are by far my favorite thing at the fair. I took one bite and it fell off the stick and onto the ground......I was pretty upset.
However, we are going to the Lubbock fair in 2 weeks. That my friend, is a fair! You and Jason should go to it sometime!
girl! get to feeling better!
Post a Comment