I am so glad it is Friday..it has been a long week to say the least. I got sick earlier this week and had to go to the doctor on Tuesday. I hadn't been feeling good since Sunday and had no idea what was wrong. After seeing the doctor and having 4 blood tests and a urine analysis (no I am not
preggo so stop thinking it) done they had to explanation for the stomach pains, drowsiness, and nausea. The only thing the doctor could think of was it was something that I ate...Yes, that is right...THE FAIR. As a result, I have been sucking down soups, saltines, and jello for the past four days. I'm feeling a lot better but the doctor just wanted me to eat light things that will allow my stomach to
recuperate.
Good News, Ronnie and Susan are coming to visit Abilene this weekend and to see our house for the first time :)
Side Note: I haven't posted any family pics in a long time if ever so here is one... (its from May...and my mom had to photo shop my head, champs head, and boomer's head because they didn't want to take a picture!
1 comment:
That sucks that you got sick!
Post a Comment