Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Busy Weekend!

Jason and I are exhausted after a fun weekend in Arlington. Saturday after a breakfast at Crackerbarrell we all split up... the boys went home to get ready to go to the TX/OU game and my mom and I began running errands, lots and lots of errands. I had lots of fun shopping and spending time with my mom and Jason had tons of fun at the game. After church on Sunday we went to eat and then my mom, Jason, and I went to go see the Ben, Savannah, Andrew, and Ethan. I loved them all, however, I held Ethan and he smiled at me so he has my heart for now. The others well have to give me a smile or do something cute to catch up with Sweet Ethan :) Here are a few pictures of the cute babies....


Ethan and I (he was trying to fall asleep while I was burping him)


Jason feeding Savannah (He wasn't ready for the picture...but he was soooo sweet with her)


From the left: Ben, Savannah, Ethan and Andrew (we look overwhelmed and we were only there for a couple of hours)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you two look very natural and at ease with babies, eh? Yes! It was nice to see my niece and nephew, and Barbara too.
Uncle Steve

Prissy Petals said...

Hey Julie!
It looks like and sounds like ya'll had so much fun! The quads are precious and ya'll do look like naturals...and who said 4 was hard??? haha...Just kidding!:) I hope we can get together soon! It looks like we're going to end up flying to Andrews on the 26th so it might be Christmas until we can drive through to see ya'll if not sooner. Take care and tell everyone hi for me:) -Kim

Tiffany said...

I think you are ready....the pictures prove it!