Jason and I had a great lazy weekend... We worked on organizing the garage a little more and laid around the house.
Saturday night we decided to stay home and watch We Are Marshall on pay per view. Before the movie started we went to the gas station to pick up some snacks. I was excited because they recently changed the Skinnys Convenience Stores to 7 Elevens...which meant SLURPEE. First I had to pick out my candy, that took a good five minutes. I really had a hard time deciding if I wanted sour patch kids or a block of mild cheddar cheese (for those of you who don't know me...I LOVE CHEESE). Finally I made my way over to the Slurpee Machine... The floor was so sticky from spilled slurpees that my shoes were stuck to the floor. I was laughing so hard trying to fill up my slurpee cup, I wanted to get my moneys worth so I filled it to the top. Before I knew it there was a Volcano errupting out of my Slurpee Cup. AHHH I started laughing so hard, my feet were stuck to the floor and Slurpee was exploding from my cup onto Jasons feet. Jason didn't think it was as funny as I did, might be because he mopped up the mess. Any how the movie was really good but very sad and most of all my slurpee was yummy!
10 years ago


2 comments:
I LOVED that movie! I cried many times during it...but I loved it!
I haven't had a slurpee in years! We don't have 7 Eleven's around here :(
I love slurpies!!! I went on a kick of wanting one every night!! They just make everything better.
Post a Comment