Thursday, November 8, 2007

Catching up...

Work seems to be going well for both Jason and I. I'm trying to stay busy with the new Coop we enrolled, attending Seminars, and Enrolling new hires. Jason is doing well at his job and made his first sale last week. He loves that he can be at the office, home, or traveling; however, I think he likes the office and home better.


Boomer's shock collar is really working great. We were a little nervous about how much it would hurt him and if he would figure out that we were the ones hurting him. Fortunatly the voltage is just enough to make him uncomfortable and he stops what he is doing and runs to us for comfort. Hopefully by Thanksgiving he will be ready for anything, he might even get to play outside with out a leash (that is huge!).


Other than that nothing else is new, Jason parent's are coming in town for a short visit this weekend and then next weekend we will be going to Arlington for my Birthday Weekend.

No comments: