I would feel the exact same way:( We got ya'lls Christmas card in the mail yesterday...I love it:) You look so pretty:) So does Jason, Boomer and Champ:) Jeff and I will be heading through Abilene this Saturday and will be coming back through on the 30th...we'd love to see ya'll:) I'll call you soon!
ugh....i want you to come over for dinner - but we are sick 'round here.....hopefully we can get better before jason gets home....and you can come grub!
3 comments:
I would feel the exact same way:( We got ya'lls Christmas card in the mail yesterday...I love it:) You look so pretty:) So does Jason, Boomer and Champ:) Jeff and I will be heading through Abilene this Saturday and will be coming back through on the 30th...we'd love to see ya'll:) I'll call you soon!
ugh....i want you to come over for dinner - but we are sick 'round here.....hopefully we can get better before jason gets home....and you can come grub!
houston is beautiful this time of year too;)
I miss you
Post a Comment