Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Season

It is definitely the holidays because things are starting to get even busier. It has been a while since my last post so I will update everyone on how things have been in the Webb House :)


Thansksgiving:

Jason and I had a great time in Oklahoma enjoying great company and food. Jason enjoyed watching the football games outside and helping install back up cameras on some of the vehicles. I enjoyed playing with the dogs and visiting with family. The day after Thanksgiving we had lots and lots of snow. I had so much fun playing with the dogs in the snow! My grandparents live on a lot of land so the dogs were able to just run and play. Champ had tons of fun and had pockets of ice matted in his hair from playing in it for so long. Here are a few pictures...






The Ranch:

Jason had been dying to deer hunt this year so we were finally able to last weekend. Jason ended up with a nice 10 point deer and was very excited.... Check out his blog for more pictures.

This week we are trying to catch up with things around the house and are looking forward to a weekend at home!

No comments: