Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Jason, Julie, Boomer, and Champ. Jason and I will be leaving early Saturday Morning to travel to Houston to visit his Mamaw and his extended family from his dad's side of the family. On Sunday we will drive back to San Antonio for Christmas and then on Monday Ronnie, Susan, Jason, and I will all go for lunch in Uvalde to visit Jason granparents for lunch. We will be coming back to Abilene on Christmas Day and will be back to work on Wednesday. Hopefully next year we will be able to take time off work. Please keep us in your prayers as we are traveling and we will be praying that all of our friends and family have safe trips as well and a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope ya'll had a safe trip! I'm sad your parents went to Maui because that meant that you didn't come in town. It sounds like ya'll had a lot of traveling to do. Hope you had a great Christmas!!