Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! The holidays are over and Jason and I are trying to get back into the hang of things. Jason and I had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed visiting with everyone and giving out presents. My family finally came home from Maui and we were able to have Christmas with them last weekend. We really enjoyed getting to spend time with both sets of families and feel that we are very blessed. For New Years we decided to go to Copper Creek to eat. It was WONDERFUL. We really enjoyed having a low key date night and going home and watching a movie. It had to be one of my favorite New Years Eves (even though I was sick with some cold virus that's going around). We spent some time at dinner talking about everything that happened in 2007: We got married, I moved, I got a new job, we got a puppy, Jason got a new job, we bought a house, I got a job, and we got a new car. Wheww.... A lot happened in 2007 but it was my favorite year by far!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

had to get a new blog......

http://tiffanymarieandcompany.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

http://tiffanymarieandcompany.blogspot.com/

Had to get a new blog.....