TAG! You're it!
I was tagged by Tiffany to write 7 random things about myself.
#1. I have an obsession with planning and routines. I am probably one of the most predictable people you will ever meet. When things are not planned I stress out and often worry. I like having a routine that I know will not change day to day. Think Monica from Friends.
#2. I am the Queen at finding lost items. Jason and I have made a game out of how quick I can find something that he has lost around the house. I quickly think of all the possibilities in my head and then run to all of the projected places. This could probably tie back into my compulsive planning.
#3. I love to cook. I would love to be a stay at home "dog mom" and cook all day. I also love that I can cook almost anything and Jason will eat it and say it was good. He is always hungry!
#4. I do not like traveling more than a few days. I am very used to my surroundings and often get home sick if I am away from home for a long period of time. However, there is one exception: Maui. I couldn't live there but enjoy the visit more than others.
#5. I like a few weird food combinations. A few examples: Mayonnaise and French Fries and Saltine Crackers dipped in Strawberry Applesauce.
#6. I am terrified of the unknown. Bathophobia (being scared of the deep water) is a good description of what I do not like. Outer space freaks me out a little as well!
#7. I have a few words that I have mispronounced forever and still have a hard time remembering correctly: You say Whataburger, I say Waterburger. You say Wisconsin, I say Winsconsin and so on and so on. I'm trying to catch myself more and more since I am in the business world and often talking to clients.
10 years ago


1 comment:
#5 is sicko!!!!!!
Post a Comment