Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"money money money mooneey.....moooonnnneeey"

This morning my "manager/coworker" asked if she could speak with me across the hall. I was wondering okay, what did I do?! After sitting down and speaking with her she mentioned that they are really impressed with the job I am doing and were giving me a raise. I was thrilled. The agency typically does not give raises and when they do they are annual; i've only been there for six months. Shortly after my meeting I talked to my boss and he mentioned how well I am doing there and that they really want me to stay with the company for many years to come and would like to show me that. Not only did I receive a raise but I also received a bonus. It is nice to know that all of my hard work over the last couple months is appreciated! It has been a good day to say the least!

No comments: