Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tax Time....

I used to love tax time... my dad would file my taxes and I could expect a nice check to spend on whatever I wanted. Did you catch the word used?! I now despise taxes; partly because I don't understand enough about them and wish I did. Me being the planner and organizer that I am I have issues with this time of year. I want to plan out my life year to year and my finances and have a hard time doing that when the government keeps taking my money. Ok, enough of my whining.

Jason and I had a great weekend last weekend hanging out with friends and enjoying good food. That is really all you can do in Abilene; eat and hang out with friends. This week has been a busy week as well. I have worked a few days late and will be working Saturday morning to catch up for an enrollment that we have Monday. Wheww.... February is too busy! I am looking forward to March because Jason and I will be going to Fredricksburg for our anniversary to enjoy some relaxation and shopping (that is my relaxation :)

Hope everyone is doing well and is staying healthy during this yucky flu season!

1 comment:

Prissy Petals said...

Hey Julie! I'm so glad ya'll are doing good:) I feel like the weeks/months have been flying by since we've been so busy too! It looks like everyone has their hands full with Jeff and Hayley's new puppies...they are really cute. Take care and come and see us when ya'll can!