10 years ago
Thursday, January 31, 2008
can't catch my breath....
Last week was so incredibly slow. I thought the week would NEVER end. This week is a COMPLETELY different story. Work has been a crazy mess. This week we were enrolling one of our 600+ groups and it was supposed to run smoothly. Usually on big groups I go out with the woman that enrolls the groups (she works part time and her sole job is to enroll). Well, after enrolling on Monday she decided to quit. On Tuesday another lady in my office had to leave for medical leave (at least 2 weeks). Thats not it.... that same day the other woman had to leave for personal family reasons. Yes, that left me all by myself (the office only consisted of 3 full time employees, me being one of them). Not to mention we only have a secretary that answers the phones from 9-2. Wheww. I have really been staying busy. I have managed to enroll most of the group that we needed, check my emails and respond, check the other ladies emails and respond, and to answer calls. My boss and his dad (the 65 yr old founder of the company) even answered phones for a while! Definitly ready for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment