Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's play catch up, shall we?!

Warning: This blog will be long; I have managed to wait too long to update.

I’ll start with baby Traber. Traber is still in Children’s Hospital in Oklahoma City and is still going through tests. They know that he has Viral Pneumonia and a Hernia and are also checking him for Sleep Apnea and Gallbladder problems. One interesting thing is that Jason and I remembered that Jeff’s really good friend/old roommate was a pediatric doctor in Oklahoma City. We thought it would be a long shot but that we would give Lane a call and find out if he worked at Children’s Hospital. Not only does Lane work at Children’s Hospital he is one of Traber’s Doctors. It is a small world!

This past weekend Jason and I were invited to our friends Garrett and Tiffany’s house for a Quesadilla Party. For everyone that hasn’t checked out the Pioneer Woman go check out her blog!! The Pioneer Woman’s Quesadilla Party was the inspiration for Tiffany’s meal and it was amazing. So far Jason and I have fixed the Lasagna (which was amazing and freezes beautifully) and the Apple Dumplings. Jason thinks the “apple fritters” need to be in our fridge at all times.

Last night Jason and I attended the TRA (Texas Restaurant Association) meeting at Perini Ranch. (Cintas does a lot of work with the restaurant industry). We had an awesome meal that was provided for free and were able to visit with friends before listening to a short speech from the Texas President of the TRA. I love food and I love to eat so I felt right at home J

No comments: