Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Today is Jason's Birthday and we had an enjoyable weekend celebrating it. On Saturday we cleaned up the house and then went out to dinner with some friends at Perini Ranch. The food was great as usual and we really enjoyed hanging out with everyone and visiting. After dinner Jason and I went to pick up his Coldstone Creamery Cake (the Chocolate Chipper) and met everyone back at our house for cake and PlayStation. Yes, Jason finally got his beloved PlayStation, he has been wanting a PS3 since they came out and has talked about it non-stop. The guys helped Jason hook up the PS3 (we have a flat screen and all of the cords go through the walls) and then they took turns playing guitar hero and visiting. We feel so grateful that we are surrounded by so many wonderful friends that we enjoy!

Side note: Within the past two days I have learned to love Guitar Hero and will be getting my own guitar, that I will cover with pink jewels.

No comments: