Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm a traveling girl....

For the past couple weeks the agency has been working on wrapping up an enrollment for a 1300 + group. Luckily we did not have to enroll all 1300, an enrollment firm took care of most of the load; however, we had to enroll a couple locations in Cisco, Aledo, and Fort Worth. Monday I spent half of the day in Cisco with by boss enrolling employees and discussing benefits and on Wednesday my boss, coworker, and myself all traveled to Aledo and Ft. Worth for the day to enroll. We left at 8:30am on Wednesday and didn't return until 8:00pm. It was a long day but an enjoyable one. One of our enrollment meetings was cancelled and we had four hours to waste in the metroplex. My boss treated us to Pappadeaux and then dropped us off at the Parks Mall for an hour or so to shop. I am very lucky to have a boss that always pays for our lunch if we are out.


No comments: