Abilene has been experiencing some wonderful weather over the past couple of weeks. The temperature has been in the 70s and 80s during the day and the skies have been blue!
Jason and I had a great short week last week due to taking off one day for our anniversary/trip. By the time Thursday rolled around it was a down hill slide to the weekend. I wish I had every Monday off!
Last week Jason and I decided to follow through with our ideas for getting wood flooring put down. Our carpet needed to be pulled up and we figured that it would be a better idea to put down wood floors, after all we do live in the a city that always has red dirt flying around. Jason pulled off most of the baseboards this weekend so that the company will be able to install it next week. I'll try and remember to take some before and after photos.
Saturday Jason and I went to dinner with family and friends. Reservations were at Perini Ranch and it was delicious as always. Our table was outside and it was a perfect night to be outside and visiting with friends. After dinner we all played a Karaoke game for PlayStation, I have to admit it was really fun. Not only could you sing the Karaoke but you were judged on your pitch. After you are done singing then it also gives you the option to playback. Hilarious!!
10 years ago


1 comment:
I can't wait to see pics of the new floors:) Have a good week!
Post a Comment