Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring Time!

Spring time is definitely here and summer will be just around the corner. I have been employed at the insurance agency for nine months and can honestly say May is when the business starts picking up. The 1,000+ group is up and running in our system and almost all of the kinks are worked out. We have had a couple other groups that have had changes and additions so we are busy to say the least.

Other things that are happening around the Webb House...

We are still trying to get things wrapped up on our floors. Everything went really smooth at the beginning of the process but now we are having a difficult time getting them to come back and fix a couple areas. I'm sure it this is a typical thing with any kind of home improvement job but it gets really old!

This weekend I am having my wisdom teeth removed. I should have had the surgery done a long time ago but just never got around to it. A couple weeks ago I went for a check up and Xrays and Jeff (Jason's brother is our dentist) said that I needed them out immediately. Thankfully I had a dentist that I could trust and found an oral surgeon in Arlington to take them out. In fact, after I made the appointment I was telling my boss and manager about the surgery and the doctor and found out that the surgeon is one of our clients (he used to be a surgeon in Abilene). I really hope that I do not embarrass myself when I'm coming out of surgery!!

No comments: