Friday, June 20, 2008

Living Room Decoration

I have recently decided that our house could use a little love. Jason and I haven't decorated since we moved in August and are realizing that we can do a little at a time.

We are having a hard decision on deciding what we like in our living room. When you walk into our house there is a fireplace and a flat screen tv on the right. On the left side of the room there is just a huge blank wall. We are in need of some lay out help for the pictures....

Here are our ideas:

Idea #3 (black and white photographs in white matted black frames)


Idea #2 (black and white photographs in white matted black frames)


Idea #1 (black and white photographs in black frames)



I set up a poll on the right hand of the screen so vote on which idea you like the best!

No comments: