Friday, June 27, 2008

T.G.I.F

This week I have traveled to Spur, Aspermont, Knox City, Hamlin, Stamford, Anson, Munday, Seymour, and Winters. I've been conducting an open enrollment for one of our clients and will continue to next week. I have really enjoyed enrolling because of the openness of the schedule.

Thanks for everyone that voted on our wall decorations! I was leaning towards the idea of having 1 large frame and 2 smaller frames on each side while Jason was leaning towards 3 large frames. After the poll we decided that we'd give the collage of small frames a try. We have a good amount of them already hanging so i'll take a picture once we finish and yall can decide if it's still you're favorite!

On a fun note my Aunt Amy sent Jason and I a really cute sign for our house that says The Webb's Est. 2007. Super cute!! Thanks Aunt Amy!! The card is in the mail!

No comments: