This past weekend we celebrated the marriage between my cousin Dustin and his new wife Quinn. I really enjoyed spending time with my family and visiting with my extended family at the wedding. (Jason was out of town for business so he wasn't able to make it back in time for the wedding).
While visiting in Oklahoma by brother took my parents and I to one of the neatest places to get a coke. Off of Route 66 in Arcadia, Oklahoma a store called "Pops" has over 500 different soda pop selections. Outside of Pops is a huge soda pop bottle that lights up in LED lights.
After all of the festivities we all drove back to Arlington and then I got back in the car to drive to Abilene. I was excited to get back home to see Jason and the kids. Thankfully I had taken Monday off to relax a little bit.Note: At the wedding they handed out bubbles for when the bride and groom were making their exit. I brought some home to see how Champ would react to them. Here is the video....


No comments:
Post a Comment