This past Friday Jason and I celebrated his brothers birthday with friends at Perini Ranch. We had a lot of fun hanging out and visiting with everyone. After dinner we went back to Jeff and Hayley's house for for cake and ice cream. The cake was a really neat camo cake! For Jeff's birthday Hayley got him a Rockband for his Wii. Jason was able to squeeze in one song before we had to go home to clean the house.
Saturday my parents came to visit and we enjoyed some home made pizza before some shopping and errands. Jason and my dad were able to go with Brad to look at a new plane while my mom and I shopped! 

After a busy day my mom and I met up with Jason and my dad for a delicious meal at Cooper Creek! After dinner we went home and were able to relax.

Jason and I had a enjoyable weekend and are thankful to have great family and friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment