
A few months ago I was looking for a wedding gift and decided I wanted to create a cookbook. I thought about it and really had no idea how I would gather up enough recipes to fill a book and started second guessing the plan.
Before I decided against the book I found the Tastebook website. After playing around with the different features I decided that I had found what I was looking for. I really love the concept and the book. Tastebook not only allows you to create your own cookbook but gives you recipe credits as well. I ended up giving this book to my cousin and his new wife. With the recipe credits I can create receipes that they send me or that I have and have them mailed to them. I also compiled my favorite recipes into a book for myself.
Before I decided against the book I found the Tastebook website. After playing around with the different features I decided that I had found what I was looking for. I really love the concept and the book. Tastebook not only allows you to create your own cookbook but gives you recipe credits as well. I ended up giving this book to my cousin and his new wife. With the recipe credits I can create receipes that they send me or that I have and have them mailed to them. I also compiled my favorite recipes into a book for myself.
Any how, you will have to check out the cool website. Oh and here is another cool aspect.... I found out they are shipped from Arlington, TX so they arrive super quick in the metroplex!


No comments:
Post a Comment