This past weekend Jason and I traveled to Round Rock to visit our friends Jeff and Kim. On Saturday Jason and Jeff met up with some guys and were able to play some flag football. After football Jeff and Jason met up with their friend and fellow club member for lunch. Saturday afternoon the guys were able to finish off the day with some jet sking at Lake Georgetown before heading to the house for a late dinner.
On Saturday Kim and I shopped till we dropped literally. I took full advantage of having Kim's amazing decorating advice and the fact that there are tons of shops to choose from in Austin. Here is a running list of where we shopped from 10:30am - 8:00pm....
Gap
Ann Taylor
Banana Republic
Coach
White House Black Market
Harry & David
Neiman Marcus
Macys
Victoria Secret
Barney's Co-op
Betsey Johnson
Z Gallerie
Nordstrom
Garden Ridge
Super Target
Pier 1
TJ Max
Linens N Things
Sephora
In between all those stores Kim took me to an amazing Italian Restaurant called North! Kim and I were so exhausted by the end of the day. Thanks Kim for taking the day to show me all the cool stores around Austin!!
The guys came home from the lake and we all went out to Chuys for some yummy mexican food. On Sunday we headed home and decided we need to take a day off next time we visit!!
10 years ago


1 comment:
Haha!! That list is crazy!! It looks like we hit up every store in the city almost:) We had a blast too!!! I hope we can do it again soon. How does the container look on ya'lls table? Send me a pic if you can:)
Post a Comment