Jason and I have been in Abilene for a year now. It is hard to believe that this time last year we were moving back to where I swore I would never live again. Oh how things change.
Things have changed some since this time last year. Jason is now working for Safety Kleen and is really liking the opportunities that come his way. I am still working at the insurance agency that I started at and I have really learned to like it. Insurance is hard to get really excited about but I really love the people I work with and having something new to do every day. One great thing about the job is that they are extremely fair. I think that in itself is one of the most important qualities for an employer to have. To make the job even more enticing is the fact that I received another raise a couple weeks ago, which puts me 12% higher than what I started making at the agency. Pretty exciting stuff.
On a completely different note my brother was able to come out last weekend to stay with Jason and I. We tried to find some "fun" things to do in Abilene, which could have been a challenge. We enjoyed introducing Jon to La Popular and Prime Time. We also revisted Perini Ranch for some great food as always. 
At Prime Time the three of us raced in the Nascar Simulators and thought that was pretty cool.

Before the weekend was over Jason and Jon were able to squeeze in a little bit of playstation. We had a great weekend and were glad that Jon came to visit! One more picture... While Jon was eating the cat that lives at Perini Ranch came and sat next to him. We thought it was hilarious because Jon did not like the cat and out of all people to sit by and sat next to him. Jon was blinking but I thought this picture showed how funny it really was. 
Oh yeah, as you can tell on the top of the blog I created a new blog header. I thought it was time to retire the "newly webb" saying. We're old married folks now! haha just kidding.


1 comment:
Tell Jason that any "NASCAR Experience" results in twenty notches.
I'm glad you are Abilenians. It's the way it was meant to be.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment