This past weekend Jason and I were able to spend lots of time with family and friends.
Friday night we met up with Hayley, Jeff, Katie, Donny, and Jenn to eat at Olive Garden. The food and company was great but the service was awful. It has seemed that every time we go out to eat we have the worst service. Yet we still tip every time, which I hate. I understand that they don't make that much but I think the waitstaff would work a little harder if they knew they wouldn't get a tip at all.
Saturday Jason and I cleaned the house and enjoyed the day. Football season has started and Jason can't get enough! Saturday night we met friends and family at the West Texas Fair and enjoyed some great "people watching" and some yummy food. Luckily I learned my lesson from last year and didn't try all the fried junk food. After some of our family and friends left the fair we caught up with Jason's coworker and his wife and 4 year old daughter. We enjoyed walking around and enjoying the fair from a 4 year olds eyes. The weather was nice and cool so it really was enjoyable to just walk around.
Sunday we did the usual church thing and enjoyed lunch. After lunch we came home and I was able to get a nap and Jason watched more football. Sunday night we had people over for pizza and to watch the VMAs / Football. (if you didn't watch either you weren't missing anything).
It has been raining here a lot this week and we are expected to have some more with Hurricane Ike. It should be interesting seeing that we don't have any drainage systems in Abilene.
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment