Here is what we have been up to:
1. We made a quick trip to Kennedale this weekend for the Goode/Wick Wedding. We were able to get in some good food and visit with my parents for a little bit and Jason was able to watch Texas dominate the game on Saturday!
The Newly Weds: Catherine and Brian Wick2. We are in the process of having our floors finished. Yes, we started this process in April. We have had the worst service possible and are finally getting something done (it only took 3 complaints to the BBB). Before the floors can be finished we are having a custom bookshelf put in to complete the living room. That will be about $600 to match the shelf on the opposite wall. Does that seem high to any one else?! I know they are using Oak but come on. I guess that is what we get for having to hire someone to do it.
3. Working out is going really well. No one has thought that i'd stick with it but I have. I go to the gym everyday after work and usually do the eliptical or the treadmill. I have continued to do the RPM classes and have to admit that they are getting better. I still feel like i'm going to die but at least I know I can get through it. I have even managed to do the class correctly by climbing and doing the some resistance.
4. This upcoming weekend is Homecoming Weekend. A lot of our friends from college are coming back for the weekend and 5 of them are staying with us. We are working on getting the house in order and getting things cleaned up and ready for the weekend. Our first guest comes on Thursday so that doesn't give us that much time left.
I'll update more after the weekend is over and things settle down!
I'll leave you with this picture of Boomer and Champ:
This is how my mom found the dogs when she went to bed.....
Don't feel too sorry for them... their Kennel is bigger at home!


No comments:
Post a Comment