Do you ever have those days were you wake up with a pit in your stomach? You quickly think back to why you feel that way and what happened to make you feel that way....That is how I felt this morning.
There are a lot of thoughts going through my head today. Staci and Caleb both wrote posts that I agree with 110%. Please go read them!
Staci's blog: http://mikeandstaci.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-after.html
Caleb's blog: http://calebandaudria.blogspot.com/2008/11/thoughts-on-president-elect-obama.html
10 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out ;)
Just keep prayin'!!!
Hey Julie! Yes, technology is awesome. So...guess where I found out about pioneerwoman...YOUR BLOG!Ha! I found your blog sometime this summer. I should have commented to say hey. I do love her web site. Everything I have made off of her web site is awesome. I am actually going to prepare some of the pie crusts tonight and freeze them until next week for Thanksgiving. I'll definitely check out that other web site. :)
We are doing well. Thanks for saying hi! I can't believe you live in Abilene. I lived in Brownwood up until last year. We came to Abilene all of the time to hang out.
Hope you have a great week! I look forward to connecting online again!
Post a Comment