Thursday, November 20, 2008

What is happening at my house....

This week has been a crazy hectic week. Tuesday I celebrated my 25th Birthday and had a great day. I have always looked forward to turning 25. I couldn't wait to have someone ask me if I was 18 and to be able to tell them, in a much mature voice, "no, i'm 25!" Yahoo!! I've hit the motherload of all birthdays!

On to other news, my job has been really stressful and isn't going well. Please keep my job in your prayers. I'll try to update once things settle down and I have a little more clarity on the situation.

I have some pictures to post but of course I don't have the cable. I'll find it and post pictures after the weekend!!

1 comment:

Prissy Petals said...

Happy belated birthday Julie!!! We'll be praying for you and your job situation. I hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving...are ya'll with your family this year?