My blog is going to be going private soon. If you would like to continue to read my blog please leave your e-mail in the comment section and i'll make sure you're added to the list. If you forget you can also e-mail me at julie (dot) webb83 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
I know this can be an inconvenience but feel that it is the best. I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
BIG NEWS COMING SOON! (i'm not pregnant so don't even think about asking)
10 years ago


6 comments:
Hey Julie. I want to keep following your blog and what is going on in your life. My e-mail address is jessica.cary@hotmail.com and my blog address is cliffandjess.blogspot.com
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Julie! We enjoy reading your blog and would like to continue to. E-mail address is jandacudd@hintonet.net. We will miss you and Jason at Thanksgiving and hope you have a good one!!!
Love ya,
Amy
nikkilwalker@gmail.com
garrettandtiffany@yahoo.com
I understand the need to go private - had to do that myself for awhile! Hope all is well and you guys have a great Thanksgiving...
You know where I stand on the privacy thing, fo shizzle.
mddamronatgmaildotcom, darling.
LOVELOVE!
i would like to read your blog and see what's going on in your life.......is that ok? :)
Post a Comment