Saturday, December 6, 2008

Candy Cane Oreos

Last night when I came home from work I found Boomer and Champ at the front door to greet me. The dogs had managed to get out of their kennel by moving the latch. (Boomer is freakishly smart so this really didn't surprise me).


After walking into the house I saw this laying on the rug....

Yes, the dogs had eaten a whole package of Candy Cane Oreos (minus the two I enjoyed earlier). Boomer must have gotten into the pantry and pulled them off of the shelf for himself to enjoy.


At this point I'm worried because I'm thinking that my two dogs consumed a lot of chocolate and I'm not sure how long ago they ate them. After about 5 minutes of thinking about it I decided that I would have to make them throw up.


I began to look for the hydrogen peroxide, a measuring cup, and a flashlight. Myself and the dogs were going to be spending the next 30-60 minutes outside.


Needless to say we had an interesting night. Thankfully the dogs are acting okay and they don't' seem to be sick. Here is a picture of Champ after all of the drama.... I think he is tired!

No comments: