When the guys came to pull up the floors they said that the reason the wood never locked correctly is because the guy who installed it cut the lock part of the planks off. How big of an idiot do you have to be to cut the lock part off of the floor.
Monday we are having our 8 ft. custom book shelf put up and then on Wednesday the guys will come back out and hopefully install the floors correctly. I am waiting on all of this to be over so I can put up my Christmas tree. I will not be a happy camper if my tree is not up by the weekend.
Here is what our floors look like now....

A few of the planks that they removed can be re-used. The rest will have to be re-ordered at the company's expense.


No comments:
Post a Comment