I am 11 weeks along and the baby is the size of a lime. The fingers and toes have been formed and nail beds are beginning to form. It is still crazy to think that there is a baby growing inside of my tummy. These days I am feeling chubby and still a little nauseous in the mornings. Luckily with my new job I am able to wake up around 7:00am, fix breakfast, and take my time getting ready before getting to work at 9:00. I have really noticed that I can fight off the nausea if I eat breakfast and snacks throughout the day. Speaking of food, right now I am looking forward to the day that food starts to taste good again. I have lost 8 lbs since I've been pregnant but have been reassured that losing weight is normal for the first trimester. Nothing has really sounded good in the past few months. However, the one food group that I have craved is fruits. I am counting down the days till Watermelons are in season (before I was pregnant I could easily eat 1 big watermelon by myself in two days). LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Good News: I heard from the nurse today and my blood results came back negative for Von Wilibrand (problem with blood clotting). My mom has Von Wilibrand and some of my relatives from her side have had problems with their blood clotting. Thankfully my tests came back negative.


4 comments:
Hey Julie! I'm so excited for ya'll. You are going to be one cute little pregnant woman. I hope the discomfort of it all receeds some very soon! Take care. :)
Throw a lemon in there and you'll have a Sprite!
I'm glad that you're feeling alright. We're still praying and I can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt!
LOVE YOU!
Mags
Julie! It's ME :) I am adding you to my blog list so if you go private, I better be invited LOL I am excited I found your blog cause I wanna hear mega baby updates! I can see some super wild playdates in the near future! I LOVE YOU!!
I'm so glad that everything came back negative!!! I bet you can't wait for fruit to be in season again....I can eat watermelon's like none other too:)
Post a Comment