Friday, January 30, 2009

12 weeks and counting

Today marks the end of my first trimester and the beginning of the second trimester. It is hard to believe that we only have six more months before the baby is born. Thank you to everyone that has sent Jason and I comments about our pregnancy! We really are blessed to have great friends!

This week the baby is the size of a plum. By the end of my pregnancy i'm sure i'll have the whole produce section taken care of. My belly is starting to show a little and my pants are getting really uncomfortable. Thank goodness for the belly band! For those of you that don't know what a belly band is it is an elastic sleeve that you can wear on your stomach and over your pants (when they do not button any more). It is fabulous.

I'm starting to feel better each day that goes along and my appetite is slowly coming back as well. Hallelujah!

Work is going really well and super busy. It is tax time so i've been busy doing all the W2s & W10s for employees and parents. On the yucky side of things the pre-school has been a breading ground for illness. Strep, Flu, RSV, and now Chicken Pox are just a few of the illnesses floating around. Thankfully i'm not around a lot of it since I work in the office.

I have really enjoyed being around kids and hearing all the funny things they say and watching all the funny things they do. I'll try and remember to post some of the funny things the kids say each day. Here is a funny moment from yesterday....

Yesterday a four year old was warned if he spanked any one again he would have to go to the office (the four year olds think spanking each other and running is hilarious). Well about 2 minutes later the little boy spanked his friend. The teacher said, "H, I told you that if you spanked your friend again you would have to go to the office." H quickly realized that he would have to go to the office and panicked and told his teacher Please don't take me to Teacher April (the director) she will be mean to me, take me to Teacher Julie. Ha Ha. Luckily for him I was the only one in the office.
Hope everyone has a great weekend & a good week!

4 comments:

Corrie Loftin said...

Aww I love your little plum! :) You must be getting updates from babycenter.com! He/She is gonna be so cute!
Who is your doctor? Due date?

Julie said...

My due date is August 14th and my Doctor is Mascorro :)

Corrie Loftin said...

She was my doctor with Brylee (I had Dr Bass with Braelyn and HATED him so I switched for baby #2). I loved her though. Maybe you could have he/she a little early.. Braelyn was born July 27th ;)

Prissy Petals said...

HAHA...that story is too funny!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better:)